Wednesday, January 05, 2011

A New, Revolutionary Diet

For many, with a new year come new resolutions. Personally, the only resolution I have made in MANY years was 2009. I made a resolution to lose a substantial amount of weight by the end of April. I accomplished that New Year's resolution on April 19th, when Madeleine was born. I KNEW it was a resolution I could keep!

One of the most popular resolutions we hear is to lose weight. Was that YOUR resolution?

If so, I can help! It is a revolutionary new diet that works so well I have lost weight and have not even been trying (FOR REAL)! For a minimal fee, YOU TOO can experience this life-changing experience!

It is a simple diet with a not-so-easy-to-follow plan.

All you have to do is borrow my Madeleleine for a while. If you as much as glance in the general direction of the kitchen she will be in it. She will whine and whine until you give her food. The best part, and this is why the diet works so well, is that if you actually have the audacity to eat without feeding her what you have....well let's just say you don't want to hear or see what happens!

You are probably thinking "well, I can just feed her BEFORE I attempt to eat, so the diet won't really work!" That is what is so great about this diet. She doesn't care if she has been eating non-stop all day. Somehow, she finds somewhere to store more food. I have fed her her entire dinner before I sat down to eat. I had her cleaned up and playing when I sat down and she still climbed into her high chair next to me. She will literally take the food right out of your mouth if you are not careful! She has no problem stealing the food off the fork on the way to your mouth. And the food on your plate....it is NEVER safe!



Some common side-effects include, but are not limited to: closet eating, gray hair, exhaustion, frustration, love, smiles, laughter and joy!

Now, I need to get busy figuring out a diet for this little diet of mine!

1 comment:

kelley said...

As soon as I saw the title, I knew you were going to give me a laugh! Maybe I could sell this new diet plan to my clients??

Enjoying your pics and stories!

Love ya cuz!