Thursday, August 07, 2008

AJ Potty's More

This post was from last week - I forgot to post it though.

"AJ peepeed in the potty!" That is our song! He did again this morning. He still likes to sit on it, but he seems to prefer to stand up to pee. He will sit on the potty for quite a while, stand up, pee and then sit back down on the potty. Unfortunately for him, he is WAY too short for the toilet so he can't stand and use the potty. But, I found this:
That is right, a potty training urinal - it even flushes!!

Seriously, I am not pushing him on the potty training too hard. He isn't even 16 months. But, I LOVE that he is SO excited about the potty. I don't think as long as he is showing interest, no matter what his age, I should do anything but encourage him.

We got him some underwear - he LOVES wearing them. He has always preferred nudity over clothing, so underwear instead of a diaper is as close as he can get to nude!

No comments: