Monday, July 25, 2011

Fun Pics

Okay, so I HAVE to get back into my blogging! FB has made it so quick and easy to put pics up that I tend to do that and never get around to putting them on the blog! Hopefully, with school starting soon, I will get back into the swing of things!

Last week the oldest two went to church camp. They had a blast and I enjoyed the extra time with the younger three. We saw this memorial rose garden and thought it would be a fun place to take some pics. It was really sunny and hot though :(

Madeleine LOVES wearing her boots! She will wear the boots around with nothing else. Anytime she sees me put on my boots, especially with that dress, she runs and gets hers and asks for the dress she is wearing in these pics. I have wanted to get pics of us in our boots for a while.



























No comments: