Thursday, November 10, 2005

Land of Make Believe

Okay, maybe it is not that he is beginning to think he is a firetruck, I think he just lives in the Land of Make Believe. We went and picked up Isaac from preschool to take him to therapy. We were leaving the preschool and Bryce shouts "Oh no!" I turn around quickly thinking something terrible has happened. I asked him what the problem was and he replys with a very sad look on his face "the firetruck is broken, the firetruck is broken." After a sigh of relief I play along. "It is? What is wrong with it?" "No water!" he says looking like he is going to burst into tears. I asked him if he can fix the problem and make it work again. He smiles ear to ear and says "Yeah, I fix!" Hope there is not a fire in Make Believe any time soon!

No comments: