Thursday, November 17, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB

Today is Caleb's birthday! I have heard about this day since a year ago. He has been counting down everyday, which is good math practice (positive spin on the annoyance of hearing it everyday). He got up this morning and I kept calling him to come in so I could give him his birthday "kiss" (aka birthday spanking). Actually he gets both. He finally came in my room and stood in the doorway and sadly replied, "I changed my mind, I don't want to have a birthday." "Why not?" I asked quizzically. "Because I like being six and I don't want to be seven." Let me remind you that for the last several months if anyone calls him a 6 year old he says to call him 7, because he is close enough to 7. I thought you were supposed to be excited about your birthday until you were "older" (that is a relative term). He left very mopey this morning, I hope he snaps out of it before his party on Saturday! There will be pictures of the party posted this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Meaghan, I was surfing blogs and paused at your title this post. Thats what really caught my eye. I am promoting a home decor related website and need to find more information to offer some of my internet friends. Not exactly what I was looking for but you have givin me some good ideas about what could be done with my home decor related site that I will book mark and come back to hopefully get some more education from your site, you have some good stuff maybe you could visit my website and let me know what you think in my contact page. Just click on the link home decor. Thank you and I wish you well .

Anonymous said...

big boy now caleb, bedtime tonight lube your sweet tight little bum really good and make you a man, going to feel soooooo good soooo tight pushing into your bum, may be a little painful to start but soon you will beg for it, watch the c-m drip out mmmmmmmmmmmmmm your sweet boipussy is mine now