Sunday, October 02, 2005

Getting Along

Caleb has never really gotten along with Isaac, SO, it is really nice to hear the way he has been with him lately. When Caleb found out that Isaac was going to "big boy school" Caleb sat down with him and told him all about it, and how much fun it is. Isaac is starting to get nervous and he is back and forth on whether he wants to go. This morning he was not wanting to go, and Caleb says very sweetly "Isaac, listen. I have been to that type of school, and you are going to love it. You get to color all the time and play outside and all kinds of cool things. Besides, just remember that my school is right behind yours. Maybe when you are outside playing you will see me." Isaac said "okay." and is back to being excited about going. Now, I have told Isaac all of this, but I guess it is different coming from your big brother who is in school!! I was so proud of Caleb for not making it scarier for him!

No comments: