Friday, June 24, 2011

Life - Knowing How to Turn a Door Knob

Since Mady has learned to open doors, bedtime has become very not-easy! She does not stay in her bed, or her room. If I get up in the middle of the night I have to be careful where I step because who knows where she might be sleeping. Usually it is in the hall, right outside her bedroom door, on the hardwood floors. You also never know what she will be wearing. I have found her completely dressed (in regular clothes, not pajamas), I have found her completely naked, I have found her in her tutus, I have found her in as many as 7 pairs of panties and just this morning (at 2:45) I found her like this:



That is the stinky boys bathroom next to her and the door at the top right corner of the picture is her bedroom. And, she has her Pinkalicious book with her :) She is wearing a night gown AND pajama pants this time. I tried to move her to her bed and was up for the next hour trying to get her to go to sleep. Then she was up to stay around 5:45!

No comments: