Monday, March 19, 2012

Birthday Pictures - Andrew and Madeleine


Andrew and Madeleine have their birthdays in April. I wanted to try this idea I had of making an invitation with a picture of them holding a sign with their party info. So, yesterday we took birthday photos (I removed some information before posting).


Andrew is having a dinosaur theme with green, blue, purple, orange and yellow. Madeleine in having a pink and yellow (with some butterflies and flowers) theme. I love yellow and pink together so I enjoyed making the pink and yellow tutu that she required (I wanted a girly girl, right?).


Andrew will be five on the 11th. We will be registering him for Kindergarten on Thursday. Madeleine will be three on the 19th. Daddy will be.....older.....on the 16th (busy month).

They were pretty cooperative for the pictures, in a we still took 300 pictures to get a handful of good ones kind of way. Andrew was distracted by leaves, bugs, dirt, etc. Things that distract little boys. Mady was distracted by bugs, dirt, mud, etc. Things that she tries to avoid ;) Bribery helped and I left with my hair still attached to my head, so I would call it a success.


Mady was not thrilled about the pictures of her standing in the creek. The water was cool and right next to wear she was standing there was MUD (*GASP*). Out of the 50+ pics we took in that pose most of them are her making disgusted faces. When she accidentally stepped in the mud and it was squishing between her toes, she about had me dying. I think I laughed at her the whole time. But, out of all of that came one of my favorite pics of her yet.


Two of my cuties:













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday sweet girl, get you in bed put my hand in your knickers and get your p-ssy wet, pull them off and suck it until you sqeal and push it into my face, I love your p-ssy and want it all the time now, taking your knickers to smell it everyday